We're live in Nashville this week at the Acumatica Summit. The Acumatica ERP has experienced tremendous growth this past year and we're excited to be a part of it. Pacejet gives Acumatica customers the most complete cloud-based system for parcel and freight shipping. We work with Fusion WMS and other leading systems customers depend on.
Pacejet is partnering with Fusion WMS at this year's Acumatica Summit. You can meet Kurt & Steve from the Pacejet team at Booth 221 to learn more about how Pacejet helps shippers, whether they are working with Fusion, another WMS solution, or don't require a WMS.
Whether you're at the Summit or would simply like to learn more about how Pacejet helps Acumatica customers, read on for more information.
When businesses choose Pacejet shipping software, they know they will get the right shipments to the right places more quickly, easily, and cost effectively than ever before.
Our network includes almost every major parcel, freight, LTL and 3PL carrier – and customers can shop all of them from one screen. Our cloud-based omnichannel shipping software platform is designed to natively integrate with the ERP you use for everything else.
That means no more time wasted scrambling between multiple ecommerce shipping sites. No more expensive mistakes resulting from departments and systems that can’t talk to each other. No more wondering what truly is the "best price."
Acumatica users can choose to add Pacejet multi-carrier shipping support only or use Pacejet with the Fusion WMS module for integrated warehouse management and multi-carrier shipping. Learn more on the Acumatica integration page.
Key Features for Acumatica Shipping
In developing the Acumatica shipping solution, Pacejet partnered with Fusion to leverage their expertise in Acumatica technology for complete and native integration and a more comprehensive range of fulfillment functionality. The result is an easier and more efficient "embedded" user experience with a wide range of functionality including:
- Parcel, freight, 3PL in one = Users can leverage hundreds of integrated services in the Pacejet network
- Quotes with rate-shopping = Built-in calculator to quote shipping costs quickly and find lowest cost options
- Complete freight shipping = Pack up skids, manage freight classes, capture ProNum, print bill of lading
- Enhanced packing = Capture container dimensions, weight, item contents to improve accuracy and automation
- Real-time integration = API-based integration of Acumatica to shipping carriers for fast, efficient, real-time speed
- Cloud software = No on-premise installations, no software licenses, automatic upgrades with new features
More Advanced Options and Flexibility
Another key advantage of the Pacejet shipping solution for Acumatica is that users can start with a complete multi-carrier shipping foundation and scale-up to use more enhanced fulfillment features when they need them:
- Warehouse management = Upgrade Pacejet shipping with the Fusion WMS module
- Pack and auto ship = Option to pack and automatically process shipments with no screens
- Enhanced paperwork = Choose extended paperwork like a combined pack list and ship label
- Branded email notifications = Optionally use shipment email notifications with your branding
Visit the Acumatica Summit 2018 page or the Acumatica integration page on the Pacejet website to learn more about using Pacejet's shipping platform with the Acumatica ERP. Reach out to discuss your needs and learn how Pacejet can help your business run more effectively and efficiently, while improving customer service.