Pacejet is pleased to announce a new partnership with Single Source Systems to deliver expanded shipping innovation for users of the Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP system. Pacejet recently launched a new RESTful API, opening the Pacejet cloud-based shipping software platform for enhanced integration with any cloud or software application. Under the new partnership, Single Source will use the Pacejet API to integrate new quoting and shipping services with the Infor SyteLine ERP from the Pacejet network of 50+ parcel, LTL, and 3PL carriers and shipping services.
New Solutions via the Pacejet Shipping Software Platform
Pacejet has been delivering integrated shipping software solutions to SyteLine ERP users for more than 13 years, in fact more SyteLine users run Pacejet applications than any other type of multi-carrier shipping software. The Pacejet cloud-based shipping software platform has seen rapid adoption over the last few years, growing to process millions of freight quotes and shipments and helping businesses buy and use hundreds of millions of dollars in shipping services at lower costs. With the rapid expansion of integrated carriers and shipping services and continuous introduction of new application features, the team at Pacejet decided it was time to partner with an expert to maximize the Infor SyteLine ERP user experience.
Single Source Expertise and Industry Experience
As a long-time Infor SyteLine ERP solutions and product company, Single Source Systems is well respected in the community and has deep expertise and knowledge in SyteLine technology and solutions. The teams at Pacejet and Single Source Systems have known and worked with each other for many years, so the opportunity to expand the working relationship is a natural fit. Pacejet will focus on innovative shipping and logistics software applications and Single Source Systems will develop and expand Pacejet shipping services integrations with SyteLine.
What to Expect from New Innovations
With Pacejet and Single Source Systems teamed up, here are just a few of the new shipping innovations that SyteLine users can look forward to:
- Most complete multi-carrier parcel, LTL, 3PL shipping software solution for SyteLine
- Expanded support for more carriers and more shipping services, operating in real-time
- 100% cloud technology with fast deployment, automatic upgrades, continuous innovations
- Enhanced quoting and shipping support for more order types and use-cases
- Options for efficient scan-pack or auto-packing available with classic SyteLine shipping
- High-volume instant-ship, scan-ship, consolidation, and more with asynchronous integration
- Automatic rate shopping and "headless" or "no UI" shipping configuration options
- Central and modern RESTful integration solutions instead of complicated ODBC configurations
- Improved freight quoting with rate shopping for order entry and ecommerce solutions
See Us at the SyteLine User Network
New or existing SyteLine users can learn more by visiting the Pacejet booth at the SyteLine User Network in Las Vegas (April 6th-8th). The teams at Pacejet and Single Source Systems to love to hear from you, learn about current or new shipping challenges, and "talk shop" about shipping. Reach out if you'd like to arrange a time to meet or for additional questions.