With our latest wave of upgrades, Pacejet is excited to announce a bevy of carrier connector improvements to LTL, 3PL, and parcel services including CH Robinson, Purolator, Estes, Blue Grace, Old Dominion, R+L Carriers, Transportation Insight, Southeastern Freight, Reddaway, and Roadrunner.
One of the benefits of using Pacejet's cloud-based shipping software is that we manage a robust multi-carrier network of shipping services. This means you have a single, unified resource integrated with your ERP, WMS, or eCommerce applications that provides up-to-date information for all of your carriers. Unlike previous generations of on-premise shipping or TMS software, Pacejet API-based carrier integrations continuously deliver new features, corrections, and expansions to help you improve your shipping operations.
Read on for more details on some of the latest Pacejet carrier maintenance upgrades bringing you the best possible connections with your carriers.
Improvements and Maintenance
For full details on every update to Pacejet, the standard Help system built into your Pacejet instance contains searchable release notes of each new carrier connector version, platform updates, API upgrades, and more.
Here are a few highlights from recent upgrades for several popular shipping carriers and services:
- CH Robinson: New automatic service class creation for dynamic carrier coverage maps, resolved an issue with the message "SCAN is not valid," and new support for the latest test server settings.
- Purolator: Now supports freight quotes regardless of freight terms, although shipping freight via collect or third party billing still require a valid Purolator billing account and preauthorization.
- Estes: Upgraded integration allows transmission of shipment availability date and time, total piece count, and total weight to the carrier. A new account type setting supports shipper, third party, or consignee options.
- Blue Grace: Added mapping of the shipper and consignee phone numbers and the product NMFC sub-classes.
- Old Dominion: Improvement to handle temporary pro-number error conditions returned by the carrier.
- R+L Carriers: New support to send shipment availability date and time with transactions.
- Transportation Insight: New feature to automatically trim US postal codes per this carriers requirements.
- Southeastern Freight: Now you can generate freight quotes regardless of the freight terms.
- Reddaway: New support to trim US postal codes automatically for this carrier's requirements.
- Roadrunner: Expanded accessorial support for limited access delivery and pickup types, protect from freezing, protect from heat, after hours delivery, and temp maintain services.
If you are an existing customer, you can learn more about new or upgraded carrier integrations by contacting the Pacejet support team. Not sure which carriers are right for you? Read our article on how to pick a shipping carrier.
Or, if you are new to Pacejet, contact our sales team and they will talk with you about all of your company's shipping needs.
Please note that this enhanced integration does not imply endorsement by a specific carrier; your contract and business relationship will continue to be managed by your company and the carrier.