Over the last 6 months, we've posted 100+ videos, articles, strategy notes, and software feature updates covering a wide range of topics for business shippers. With summer moving along at a blistering pace, it was time to retool the blog for easier searching, subscribing, and sharing (it's now available directly on the Pacejet.com website or at blog.pacejet.com). We also thought it might be useful to recap some of the most popular posts for our many new subscribers, customers, and partners.
FREIGHT QUOTING IS A HOT TOPIC:
Real-time freight quotes are one of the best ways to reduce your shipping costs and increase chances of winning that next sale. Not surprisingly, just about any post we do on freight quotes is a top pick. Here are a few:
- Freight Quotes in the Lifecycle of an Order (Video Demo)
- How Doing Less Math Gives You Better Freight Quotes
- NetSuite Freight Quoting for Users Not in the Shipping Dept (Video Demo)
- Getting Ready for New Dimensional Weight Rules
PACEJET NEW PRODUCT RELEASES:
For Pacejet customers, partners, and prospective users staying on top of the latest feature updates is also a hot item. If you haven't had the time to dig through release notes in Help, here are some recent posts outlining key Pacejet feature updates:
- Pacejet 15.3 Offers New Features and Integration (June)
- 5 New Pacejet Features You Might Have Missed
- Carrier Network Updates and Options and Improvements
- Pacejet Version 15.2 Release Offers Speed and Refinement (April)
- What's New in the Upcoming Pacejet 15.1 Release (January)
STUFF FOR THE TECHIES:
Topics on applied technology improvements are one of the constant re-reads and shares on the blog. These articles focus on helping you find ways to fine-tune, extend, and optimize your shipping software implementation.
- Manage Carriers and Costs with Better Shipping Data (Video Demo)
- Sometimes the Cloud Helps You Print More Not Less
- Speed Up ERP Integration By Adding Lanes
SHIPPING FEATURE DEEP-DIVES:
Not every shipper works the same way or needs all of the same features. Feature deep-dives are a popular way to help give users visibility of features or processes you may not yet be using:
- NetSuite Shipping Features You Might Have Missed
- Automatic Printing of Those Pesky Retail / UCC128 Labels (Video Demo)
- To Batch or Not to Batch
- Scan Pack and Ship (Video Demo)
WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?
Have an idea for a video demo, feature deep-dive, or other post you'd like to see? Drop us a line with your interests and we'll work them into upcoming posts.