Acumatica Summit 2021 has come to a close, and I am happy to say, it was the best one yet. This year there were more Acumatica customers than resellers for the first time ever.
We had a great time connecting with the Acumatica community and loved speaking to our customers, partners, friends, and other Acumatica users during our time in Vegas. Thank you to everyone that stopped by our booth or made time to speak with us during the event. We enjoyed learning about you and explaining how Pacejet’s integration provides Fully Connected shipping software for Acumatica.
Keep reading for an overview and all the highlights we experienced while at Acumatica Summit.
Acumatica Summit Overview and Highlights
It is truly inspiring to feel the energy from those within the Acumatica community and witness the platform's growth. We’re incredibly proud of our partnership with Acumatica and our ability to help Acumatica users save time and money on parcel and LTL shipping.
Here are some of the highlights from the past few days:
- This year the overarching theme of Summit was all-around Digital resilience. Coming out for 2020 and the push to remote, cloud work has lead to many business challenges that some businesses just weren't prepared for. The importance of cloud solutions is more critical to your business than ever.
- Something that stuck out to us this year was the healthy need in the Acumatica customer community for streamlined multi-mode shipping options. We talked to many customers about how their business has evolved in the last year or so from just small parcels to people into parcel and freight requirements. With our Fully Connected carrier hub, Acumatica shippers are able to connect with over 65 real-time carriers across multiple modes to solve their shipping challenges.
- This year was our time to debut our Built and Fulfilled by Acumatica Solution. We are proud to be so ingrained with Acumatica and provide top-tier service to our Acumatica shippers. Learn more about our Fulfilled by Acumatica Shipping Solution. Read it here.
- We took part in a podcast with the folks at Enterprise Software Podcast to discuss the growth we’ve seen at Acumatica Summit over the past four years. It's been a fun four years as a part of this community and we are excited to continue to provide advanced packing, shipping, and tracking for Acumatica users. Stay tuned for the podcast to drop in the next few weeks.
- We were honored and humbled to accept an ISV (independent software vendor) award with our partners at SPS Commerce. Our “Best Friends Forever” award is truly fitting as we were recognized for being two solutions that are often used together within an Acumatica deployment. Here’s to many more integrations! Our integrated solutions help provide a true clean pass-through of data. Learn more by reaching out to our team.
Overall, we had a terrific time and can’t wait to continue serving and growing the Acumatica community. We want to congratulate Acumatica for putting on a great event, and we are looking forward to next time. We will see you in just a few months, Acumatica! Back at the Wynn in January!