Pacejet is pleased to be a Silver sponsor this year at the NetSuite SuiteWorld expo in booth 931 on May 16th-18th. Ecommerce growth, omnichannel, infinite aisle, and exports are some of the big shipping issues impacting NetSuite users this year, so stop by to learn about the latest Pacejet shipping software innovations, new integrated shipping carriers, NetSuite bundle updates, a new Shipping Quotes bundle for use with SuiteScript, and more. We're looking forward to meeting existing customers, new customers, partners, and the entire NetSuite team at this premier cloud ERP software event!
Stop by to learn about recent Pacejet shipping innovations or talk about your shipping challenges and opportunities. Here are some of the recent and new Pacejet shipping innovations we'll be talking about at NetSuite SuiteWorld.
- More Integrated Shipping Carriers: Pacejet now integrates nearly 60 shipping carriers with NetSuite, offering more options for LTL, Parcel, and 3PL to help you reduce costs.
- Improved Core Parcel Integrations: Upgraded UPS, FedEx, USPS integrations with new services, expanded shipping paperwork, and other enhanced features.
- New Parcel Shipping Options: Improved and expanded integrations with regional carriers like OnTrac or Pitt Ohio and specialty services or consolidators like UPS Mail Innovations, Asendia, and more.
- Enhanced LTL Shipping Integrations: Enhanced tendering, tracking, and rating features continue to roll out for top carriers like R&L, ODFL, ABF, and more.
- NetSuite Bundle Updates: Shipping enhancements for NetSuite OneWorld, integration with SPS Commerce, new auto ship flag and workstation controls.
- NetSuite WMS Support: Enhanced shipping integration support for NetSuite WMS Advanced and new support for NetSuite WMS Lite.
- NetSuite Shipping Quotes Bundle: This new bundle provides SuiteScript developers with total control over automated shipment quoting process and workflow.
- Scan-Pack Improvements: See the scan pack module with enhanced scan-code support for bulk quantities.
- Pacejet API: Tap into Pacejet quoting and shipping functionality using our open, RESTful API.
Stop by to see the Pacejet team at booth 931 in the NetSuite SuiteWorld expo. Reach out now if you have questions or if we can help in any other way.