If you're shipping from Canada, you now have a new carrier option. Pacejet is pleased to release a new integration with Canpar, which comes as part of our comprehensive upgrade and expansion of shipping services for Canadian customers.
Canpar operates over 60 terminals coast to coast, includes a team of over 1,700 employees, and serves more than 20,000 customers as one of the top parcel carriers in Canada.
The new Pacejet integration with Canpar provides efficient quoting and shipping from popular ERP systems as part of Pacejet's broad carrier network, which includes leading parcel, freight, 3PL carriers, and other shipping services. Pacejet users can add Canpar alongside other Canadian and international carriers to provide support for unique services or to offer better coverage for certain geographies or types of shipments.
Read on to learn more about Canpar services available through the Pacejet integration.
Why Customers Choose Canpar
Purchased by TFI International in 2002, Canpar is a key part of the parcel delivery segment in Canada. With service to all points accessible by public roads in all ten provinces of Canada, service to the continental United States, and international options to 215 countries worldwide, Canpar provides another great option for growing shippers.
Here's a snapshot of some of the many shipping services Canpar offers its customers.
- Regularly scheduled pickups with day-to-day Ground service across Canada
- Select service provides rush delivery at 40% less than other expedited services, express within your region, 2 day across the country, and service guarantee
- Guaranteed on-time delivery service options to the USA
- Saturday delivery, 10am delivery, delivery by noon shipping service options
A Great Canpar Experience
Adding Canpar support to your Pacejet environment brings ERP integrated quoting and shipping to your users with the same workflows and automation available for other carriers. Key features of the new Canpar support include:
- Rating and transit time visibility, which help you quote accurately and make appropriate service choices whether you are quoting from sales orders, shipments, purchase orders, or on e-commerce websites
- Automatic shipment processing with label printing, including support for international data mapping and declared value
- Tracking information is captured automatically and tracking links are available to ERP and any other integrated systems
- Voiding support allows shipments to be canceled for corrections or customer changes
- Shipment manifesting support is managed via the Pacejet load module for groups of shipments
- Electronic documents from Canpar include shipping labels, proforma, and manifest
In addition to the core shipping features outlined above, the new Canpar integration supports special services including Saturday delivery, guaranteed services, COD, extra care, dangerous goods, shipper release, and insurance.
Activating or Upgrading Canpar in Pacejet
Canpar integration in Pacejet can be activated by Pacejet's team of services and support specialists and implemented with standard setup of classes of service, workstations and printer configurations, and necessary markup rules for processing shipping costs into your ERP.
If you are an existing customer, you can learn more about new carrier integrations by contacting the Pacejet Customer Success team at email@example.com. Not sure which carriers are right for you? Read our article on how to pick a shipping carrier.
Or, if you are new to Pacejet, contact our sales team and they will talk with you about all of your company's shipping needs.
Please note that this enhanced integration does not imply endorsement by the carrier; your contract and business relationship will continue to be managed by your company and the carrier.