Shippers spend plenty of time balancing many priorities of every aspect of their process, like doing more with less, improving profits and keeping customers happy. While shippers focus on these priorities, bad habits can pop up that affect the bottom line.
The top three habits shippers have a hard time breaking include:
- Spending too much on shipping
- Having limited carrier options
- Using multiple shipping software
- Finds the most cost-efficient LTL/Parcel/3PL rates for your shipping needs
- Expands your carrier options beyond the standard players
- Ships and manages your process from one solution